Our best quality Tool Steel products divided into 3 applications:
- HOT WORK
Hot Work tool steels are designed for working at high temperatures. These steels have chemical and physical properties that cannot be found in constructional carbon steels.
The best features of this steel are:
This obtained through a special "super clean" production process and the ESR (electro-slag-remelting) technology.
This technology offers the following advantages:
Our products are :
- High resistance to thermal shock and to hot cracking.
- Good mechanical characteristic in hot condition.
- Constant hardeness throughout the production cycle.
- Excellent machinability.
- Increase of material toughness.
- High micro-cleanness level.
- Total isotropy of the material.
- Very low segregative level.
- HW 22
- HW 22 Mod